Submit Your Resume
|Position:||Class A CDL Truck Driver|
Tulley Steel and Supplies is a local leader in reinforcing steel fabrication and related construction material supplier. We pride ourselves in prompt, reliable customer service before and after each sale helping to provide our customers with a timely delivery at a competitive price.
The job description below is intended to be a general statement of duties and responsibilities to be performed by individuals assigned to the position, however it is not exhaustive.
- Load, secure and deliver steel fabricated products to jobsite.
- Use of flatbed trailers and dump bed trailers.
- Maintain clean and safe working vehicle at all times.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Class A CDL Required.
- Clean Verifiable MVR/ DOT Physical.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to accurately count, measure and perform basic math.
- Must present a dependable attendance history.
- Some heavy lifting may be required.
- Ability to stand, sit, grab, lift, bend and walk for extended periods.
- Production facility is similar to an outdoor environment and working conditions can include hot/cold/ noisy/ dusty.
Personal Protective Equipment
- Long Pants, boots, hard hats and eye protection must be worn at all times. Additional PPE as required.