Tulley Steel and Supplies is a local leader in reinforcing steel fabrication and related construction material supplier. We pride ourselves in prompt, reliable customer service before and after each sale helping to provide our customers with a timely delivery at a competitive price.
The job description below is intended to be a general statement of duties and responsibilities to be performed by individuals assigned to the position, however it is not exhaustive.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop skills within Tulley’s rebar detailing system (aSa Microstation)
- Read and interpret the structural and architectural contract drawings
- Verify drawings, dates, specifications, addenda and contract scope
- Track and report changes to contract drawings
- Produce bar lists from drawings based on customer’s instruction
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Job Knowledge, Education and Experience
- Two year technical degree from an accredited school or college
- Concrete construction knowledge and/or experience
- Ability to read architectural/ engineering blueprints
- Organized and detail oriented
- Able to manage time effectively and prioritize responsibilities
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
Physical/ Special Demands
- Typical office activities
- Moderate noise level
- Must be able to work overtime when needed